1. Daily bathing is a very important ritual for personal hygiene, and it is preferable for the girl to choose a bath soap suitable for her skin. If her skin is dry, she uses a bath soap that contains moisturizing ingredients such as coconut acid. Soap contains salicylic acid, which treats oily areas of inflammation, as well as containing soy, which helps moisturize the body. If her skin is sensitive, it is preferable to use a shower soap free of harsh detergents that may harm the skin, and after bathing, it is preferable to use a “lotion” to moisturize the body.
2. Washing hair is also one of the basics of personal hygiene, as well as beauty, and if you are a mother you should help your daughter choose the type of shampoo and conditioner that suits her hair type, and if she has dandruff, use an anti-dandruff shampoo.
As for the number of times you should wash your hair a week, it varies according to the type of hair. It is preferable to wash oily hair once every two or three days because it secretes natural oils more than others, and in the case of exercising, it is preferable to wash it every day.
As for medium hair, it is preferable that you only wash it two or three times a week, and for dry hair, you wash it once a week and sometimes every two weeks.
3. After the hair comes the role of the nails, which must be kept clean and trimmed. When using the file, you must move it on the nails in one direction so that the nails are not exposed to breakage.
It is preferable that the nails not be excessive in length so that microbes and dust do not collect under them and cause diseases.
4. The fourth thing to do to take care of the body is taking care of the skin of the face, which must be washed at least twice a day. It is preferable to establish a daily face care routine, and to look for products that suit her skin type, from a face wash to a suitable moisturizer and sunscreen in the summer.
5. In conjunction with skin care, it is necessary for the girl to learn how to maintain her fitness and health, through exercise, even if it is walking for 30 minutes a day, or body stretching exercises before bed. This will make her fit and feel comfortable when she wakes up in the morning.
6. Hair removal is one of the necessary steps for body care and personal hygiene, as the girl must learn to remove unwanted hair from the body in the way she prefers, whether it is shaving, waxing or other methods, but it is important to choose the appropriate products for her skin type, especially if she has a sensitive skin.
7. It is important for a girl to learn to take care of her mouth, so she should change her toothbrush every three months, wash her teeth after eating, and use dental floss to achieve maximum health for the mouth and teeth. If her lips are dry, she should use a lip balm, preferably containing beeswax and shea butter or coconut.
8. During her period, it is important for a girl to learn to change sanitary pads every 4 or 6 hours maximum, or when they become saturated or uncomfortable, as well as change them before bed and when waking up so as not to be exposed to any health complications.