Eating Bananas To Get Rid Of Gray Hair.
A healthy diet is very important to maintain the color of natural hair, as well as its health and shine. Therefore, it is advised to eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. As for bananas, it is a useful fruit for hair, since it is a good source of iodine, as well as a rich source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium, in addition to many more vitamins and other important minerals, but it contains calories and carbohydrates, so it should be eaten in moderation, to keep control of levels of sugar in the blood, and weight as well.
In addition to a healthy diet, a direct hair care is required too, and for that case here is an effective mask that you should try to prevent the appearance of gray hair
Banana And Carrots Mask To Prevent Gray Hair
This banana and carrots mask works on stimulating the blood circulation in the scalp, which would prevent premature hair graying in addition to many more benefits, such as intensifying hair, preventing hair loss, promoting hair growth and maintaining its shine and smoothness.
- Medium sized carrot.
- 2 Tablespoons of honey.
How to prepare:
- Cut the carrots and bananas into small pieces, then boil them in water.
- Mix the boiled pieces in a blender with yogurt and honey until it creates a smooth texture.
- Put the mixture on the entire scalp and hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap, and leave it on for 45 minutes.
- Wash the hair with cold water and mild shampoo after the required time has passed.
Reasons of the appearance of premature grey hair
- Genetic reasons: when a family member has this, the possibility of having it as well increases, and until now, there is no scientific explanation for that.
- Malnutrition: When there is a severe deficiency in some vitamins and nutrients, melanin causes graying.
- Psychological reasons: sudden emotions such as sadness, intense fear and anxiety have a major role in the appearance of gray hair at a young age.
- Organic diseases such as: diseases that affect the digestive system or thyroid gland in case of recurrence, in addition to scalp infections.