Women like to appear beautiful and young as long as possible, but this requires taking care ofyour inner and outer beauty. It is a beauty to have thick and shiny hair, fit and healthy body, clear and pure skin, and for this reason the markets are full of cosmetic products, but it is not easy to know the good products that your skin and body need, not to mention that you have to pay attention to your diet, exercise, use of good quality skincare products and get enough sleep to maintain your natural beauty.
Tips For Beauty Care
- Skin care: wash your face daily, and use cosmetics and moisturizers appropriate for your skin, and use sunscreen when going out even if the weather is cloudy, to avoid unexpected sunburn.
- Dental Care: brush your teeth morning and evening with regular brushing and flossing, which will make you have a wonderful smile, and it will also help you maintain healthy teeth throughout your life.
- Doing sports: Exercise at least 3 times a week to keep your body healthy and beautiful, and wear clothes that suit your age and body.
- Beautiful body: Take care of yourself to get a beautiful body, by walking half an hour a day, doing exercise and yoga, and things that will make you feel energetic.
- Eating healthy: Eat three meals a day, it will help you lose weight, and not adhering to eating these 3 meals regularly leads to feeling tired and tense. Also, avoid eating harmful foods even if you prefer them to maintain a healthy body and avoid fatty foods as well because eating them harms the digestive system, instead, eat fruits and vegetables every day.
- Taking care of your feet and hands: Always moisturize your feet and hands because these parts of your body are used frequently in your daily life, so you should always moisturize them and take care of your nails as well.
- Choosing the right hairstyle: Brush your hair, especially the hair at the front of your head, in a way that suits the shape of your face.
- Choosing clothes: choose clothes, fabrics and colors that suit your age and body, it doesn’t have to be expensive to be the right choice.
Natural Remedies For Beauty Care
Almond oil is one of the most beneficial nutrients for good health, because it is a rich source of vitamin E, magnesium, protein, fiber, copper and phosphorous, it is also free of salt and it lowers the sugar level in the blood, it contains antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids that are beneficial to hair and skin, which makes it one of the most natural oils that are widely used in the world of cosmetics.
Here are some of the benefits of almond oil for beauty care:
- Almond oil nourishes the hair, as it works to prevent hair loss, works to smooth frizzy hair, prevents itchy scalp, and addresses many problems because it is rich in hair nutrients such as vitamin E, biotin, and fatty acids, so it stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Almond oil reduces wrinkles, as it is resistant to wrinkles and fine lines, because it contains vitamin E, which is necessary to replenish skin cells and help maintain the skin’s moisture, it also tightens the skin which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Almond oil clears up the color of the lips, so you can use it to get vital lips, it also contains many essential ingredients that nourish the lips, making them soft and beautiful.
Banana peel is useful in taking care of the skin because it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties, and it is also rich in vitamins B12 and B6, magnesium and potassium.
Here are some of the benefits of banana peel for beauty care:
- Banana peel whitens teeth, as it contains citric acid that helps reduce yellow spots on your teeth and makes them white like pearls.
- Banana peel reduces acne, as it is an effective treatment for pimples and acne, because it is considered a natural peeling agent to remove toxins from skin pores, which in return treats and reduces acne.
- Banana peel hides blemishes and spots, as banana peel treats the defects of the skin thanks to its vitamins A, B, C and E, which benefit the skin, also the antioxidants in the peel reduces black spots and blemishes.
Neem leaves and their oil contain a group of active compounds that provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, that’s why many cosmetic products such as soaps, shampoos and creams contain neem as one of the main ingredients because it treats some important skin and hair problems such as acne, wrinkles, blackheads, dandruff , And hair loss.
Here are some of the benefits of neem for beauty care:
- Neem prevents dandruff, it prevents fungal infection, reduces infections that may occur on itchy scalp, and relieves dryness.
- Neem prevents skin infections, as neem contains anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-viral properties, which makes it effective in treating skin infections such as eczema.
- Neem works to close the pores, as it treats some problems such as large pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. It also works to clog up large pores and remove impurities from them.
Other Topics: How To Treat Wrinkles Under The Eyes