Benefits Of Rice Water
Next time you boil rice, please don’t throw that water away, at least not before you get to know what kind of benefits you can get from it.
Rice water is so beneficial for your skin and hair, applying it on your face frequently can help u get rid of those blackheads you’ve been struggling with, not to mention how it’ll help you hair get much healthier and smoother.
Helps To Reduce Split Ends
If your head is full of split ends and you want to remove your split ends naturally, and then follow these tips. You need to dip the ends of your hair in a bowl of rice water.
Remove Black Heads
Rice Water Also helps to remove blackheads. You just need to your face with lukewarm water. After you rinse your face, allow it to dry completely. Then remove your blackheads from your nose vigorously.
It is a chemical-free hair cleanser
Using it as a shampoo to wash out your hair may not be as convenient as a store bought shampoo, but it comes without chemicals and preservatives, and you don’t even need to follow it up with a conditioner. It balances your scalp’s pH levels
Rice Water Decreases Wrinkles
The first thing to depict that you have started to have wrinkles is when you get collected with the sagged layers to the corner of your eyes. In this case, you need to use rice water but from the boiling method.
It protects against skin cancer
Not only does it promote cell growth and regeneration, keeping your skin supple and smooth, it also has antioxidants, which keep various skin cancers at bay and also act as an anti-ageing agent.
Ways of using Rice Water:
I personally use it after shampooing my hair and cover my hair with a plastic bag and leave it for 30minutes. Then I deep condition and detangle my hair.
Another way I use it is as a leave-in conditioner. This works for me because I use it after every 3 days.
Other Benefits of Rice Water:
- It contains Inositol which helps to repair and strengthen damaged hair. It also helps boosts hair’s elasticity.
- Contains saponins which possess soap-like qualities making it a gentle cleanser for hair.
- Is rich in amino acids which promotes soft, shiny and silky hair. The amino acids also help with strengthening hair follicles
- It’s also effective for postpartum and stress related hair shedding.
- Helps with frizz and dryness of hair
- Aids in the growth of hair
- Cures itchiness of scalp and dandruff
- Works to reduce split ends
- Protects against hair damage