How To Get Rid Of Double Chin Problem
Many people suffer from the double chin problem, but the biggest struggle lies in how to get rid of it, learn about this and more through this article.
Double chin is a common condition that appears as a result of a layer of fat under the chin, usually associated with weight gain or as a result of aging and sagging skin.
Exercises To Help You Get Rid Of Double Chin
It is worth noting that there is no conclusive scientific evidence that exercise will permanently get rid of double chin, but it may help alleviate the problem.
Here are some of these exercises that work to strengthen the muscles in the chin and skin area.
It is advised to do each of these exercises daily for 15 minutes:
- Exercise Number 1 :
- Put your head back and look toward the ceiling.
- Push the lower jaw forward to feel a tightening under the chin area.
- Keep pushing the lower jaw forward for about 10 seconds.
- Release the jaw and return your head to its normal position.
- Exercise Number 2 :
- Place a ball 25 cm high under your chin.
- Push your chin down toward the ball.
- Repeat this exercise 25 times daily.
- Exercise Number 3 :
- Lift your head back so you can see the ceiling.
- Push your lips up towards the ceiling as if you are kissing someone to feel a stretch in the chin area .
- Return your head to its normal position after a few seconds .
- Exercise Number 4 :
- Stick your tongue out as far as possible.
- Lift your tongue up toward your nose.
- Hold your tongue up toward your nose for about 10 seconds.
- Exercise Number 5 :
- Put your head back until you see the ceiling.
- Take out your tongue and lift it toward the ceiling and continue this movement for 5-10 seconds.
- Exercise Number 6 :
- Put your head back toward the ceiling.
- Tilt your head to the right.
- Put your lower jaw down and leave it there for 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat the same exercise on the left side.
Medical Treatments For The Double Chin Problem
Many people turn to surgical procedures to get rid of double chin, and the most important main procedures to treat this problem are the following:
Mesotherapy : It is done by injecting compounds into the chin that break down fat.
This process can take up to 6 months, and it may need more than 100 injections for some people. Also, it is a medical procedure that needs accuracy because any defect can cause damage to the skin nerves.
Technology eradication of fat vacuum (Liposculpture): This technique works by removing grease through suction or laser.
Kybella injections: This is a drug approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that takes 50 injections of the drug into the fatty tissue.
Note: It is possible that some side effects may appear after performing these medical treatments, such as: swelling, bruising, or pain.
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Double Chin
Many natural masks that can be applied topically are used to get rid of the double chin problem, including:
Egg Whites Recipe For Double Chin Removal
Egg white is one of the natural materials loaded with proteins that tighten the skin and shrink pores, and when used regularly, it will rid the skin of fine lines and wrinkles, thus it is an ideal solution to reduce the appearance of double chin.
- Two egg whites.
- A tablespoon of milk.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A few drops of peppermint essential oil.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
How to prepare:
Mix all the ingredients together; to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Apply the mixture to the chin and neck area.
Leave it on for 30 minutes or until it dries completely.
Wash the skin with lukewarm water.
Repeat this recipe once every two weeks for better results.
Milk And Honey For Double Chin Removal
Milk and honey recipe is one of the best natural home remedies for double chin removal because it is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin, in addition to lactic acids.
4 tablespoons of milk.
3 tablespoons of honey.
How to prepare:
Mix honey and milk to get a homogeneous mixture.
Apply the mixture to the chin area.
Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Wash the skin with warm water.
For better results repeat this recipe once everyday.