Losing weight is one of the hardest challenges you will have to face when you are overweight, changing your eating habits, exercising for a few hours everyday etc.
unfortunately there is one thing that most people ignore during their losing weight process which has a major effects on the final results, it’s water.
water has a big role in the process of losing weight, the quantity and the timing when you drink it during the day will make a big difference on how healthy your diet is and on the time it will take you to reach your goal.
here you’ll find some tips that will help you control your water drinking habits in the best possible way.
Why You Should Drink Water?
- The easiest way to not gain weight is by not drinking sugar. That’s just a fact.
- We can find beverages filled with sugar everywhere around us.
- We almost always buy a drink after a long day of work just to reward ourselves.
- Instant gratification is the evil thing here.
- This is a habit that will just make you gain more weight and makes it harder to lose it as well.
- Water will give you more energy and it will cleanse your body as well from toxins and additives.
- This will give you a desire to be active so you burn more fat.
- Drink water and it will suppress your appetite as well and you will eat less as well.
- Resulting in you losing more weight and burn body fat.
When to Drink Water?
- Divide your water time throughout the day.
- It is important to spread it.
- Why? Because too much water can create a shortage of sodium.
- This is very unhealthy as this happens when your body is getting rid of all the toxins and other unhealthy stuff out of your body.
- Drinking too much water decreases the salt content in the blood decreases.
- This can lead to headaches and low energy levels.
Troubles Drinking Enough Water?
I know that drinking a latte is way sexier than a cup of water. But drinking water is important when you want to lose weight.
- Try to use a glass bottle as these are easier to clean and healthier.
- Fill it 4 times a day with water so you can measure how much you drank at the end of the day.
- Set times for yourself that you chunk down that water down.
- For example, 11:00 water time, 13:00 water time, 15:00 water time and lastly 17:00 water time. In this case spread two hours in-between and make this a habit.
- Take this bottle literally everywhere you go. In the car, public transport, office, bed, gym.
- Also fill your bottle full with water when you go out of the door in the morning.
- Add a lemon for the taste and make it a detox drink.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables so you get the right nutrients in and in those type of foods consists largely out of water so you get hydrated from this as well.
- The truth is that weight loss is all about building healthy habits that will make you lose weight passively.
- When you are sleeping and sitting for example. It starts by drinking water and then you can gradually expand your daily routines and replace bad habits by healthy habits.
- This is something I teach in my own weight loss program “The 3-Week Fat Burn” where my clients lose weight by eating the right foods and not by intense gym sessions. More about that below.
- Remember that you can do this and that you are not alone in this journey.
- There are thousands of other fellows facing the same issue.
After reading this you should already be one step ahead.
Other Topics: How to lose 10 pounds in 1 week?