Egg White Face Mask
Most of women search for a healthy and effective but most important is cheap home made mask for their faces. And today we offer to you this egg white mask.
First of all what is the benefits of the egg white face mask?
- Skin Tightening: When applied on face it helps in making skin straight to tighten. It gives a healthy glow and also reduces the fine lines of sign of wrinkle. It also tightens facial pores and removes dead cells when rinsed.
- Removes Facial Hair: The sticky quality of egg white actually supports in removing excess facial hair in a natural way without hurting the skin.
- Oil-Blotting: Egg whites can extract excess oil from pores and it also tightens the skin. When mixed with oatmeal, honey cleanses, exfoliates as well as makes the skin firm.
- Removes Whitehead: Whiteheads are formed when pores get blocked due to accumulation of debris and oil. Egg white removes such debris to nourish and heal the skin.
What to Know about egg white face mask:
One of the common ingredients in homemade facials masks is egg whites. They are great for treating acne, but also for other skin problems that can occur on your face.
Egg whites are cheap and effective, and they do not require any special skill. Eggs are rich in many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for your skin.
Now, when it comes to using egg white for face problems, you have to remember, the best masks contain other ingredients as well.
With that in mind, let’s talk about how egg whites help your skin, and how you can use them for a homemade treatment.
How Egg white help?
People hear it all the time. Egg whites are a good mask for a facelift. But how exactly do they help?
For starters, you have to understand the structure of your skin. Your skin contains elastin and collagen, two crucial ingredients that lose elasticity over time.
And the skin’s self-moisturizing ability reduces over time. It is all due to pollution, smoking, alcohol consumption, sun damage, weight loss, weight gain, poor diet, use of harsh chemicals, dehydration, and much more.
Your skin begins to sag. Eggs are rich in protein that can provide tightening of the skin. But that is just one aspect.
Here are all the ways eggs help with your skin problems:
- Egg whites can tighten and shrink large pores thanks to their astringent properties.
- Egg whites can help you lift the skin, especially those sagging cheeks and crinkly skin around the eyes.
- Helps you get rid of blackheads.
- Can draw out sebum and pull out the gunk stuck within your pores.
- Loaded with essential minerals and vitamins that nourish your skin from within.
- Contain albumin, a protein that can tighten the skin.
How to use egg white for face treatment?
Egg whites are a humble kitchen ingredient that can do wonders for your skin. We already established that. But for soft and nourished skin, egg whites can do only so much.
While it is loaded with minerals and vitamins, you need a few more ingredients for a complete facial treatment.
Here are a couple of ways to use egg whites:
Lemon and egg whites for oily skin
Perfect for oily skin, this mask works as a natural bleaching agent thanks to the lemon in it. Lemon is also loaded in vitamin C, helping you prevent oxidative stress damage to your skin.
Here is how to make this mask.
Mix one egg white and ½ a lemon. Whisk thoroughly until you get a smooth texture
Apply the mask 2 or 3 times per week
Cornstarch and egg whites for normal skin
Working as a skin cleanser, cornstarch is another perfect ingredient for skin benefits. Cornstarch helps with irritation of the skin, including skin allergies.
Mix 1 egg white and 2 teaspoons of corn starch
Whisk the ingredients properly, and then apply on your clean face
Leave the mask for 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply moisturizer afterward.
Honey and Egg White Face Mask:
Honey is a popular antibacterial product, got for acne treatment and natural bleaching of skin.
- One egg’s -egg white only
- One spoon of honey
- Preparation Time: 2 min.
Take 1 spoon of honey in a small bowl
- Now crack the egg and pour only the egg white on the bowl having honey.
- Now mix it well.
- Before you apply tie your hair back tight.
- Apply the mix on your face evenly, leaving the eye area.
- Wait till it tightens and lightens.
- Now rinse with lukewarm water.
- Pat it dry with a clean towel.
How it works: The skin pores will get tightened and skin will be deeply cleansed.
Repetitions: Once or max twice in a month.
Best time to Apply: Before you take a bath.
Other Topics: Recipes For A Clear Skin