Facial peel is one of the problems that a person may face in the winter in particular, and it gives a disturbing appearance to the face, causing embarrassment to people, and it may abound in the area around the mouth, above the eyebrows and nose, and around the cheeks, and it may cause itching and sensitivity.
The dryness of the skin is one of the most important reasons leading to the appearance of facial dandruff, and the cause may also be due to the infection of some skin diseases, such as psoriasis, eczema or fungi, and in these cases, you should go to the specialist doctor, but if the cause of the in the face is other factors far from diseases then it can be treated using natural materials.
And here we will talk about the most important solutions and natural ways to get rid of peel.
Methods Of Treating Facial Peel
To Get rid of facial peel you can follow any of the following methods:
- Massage using a moisturizing cream for the skin, so that the cream is applied to the face while rubbing the areas where the facial peel spreads, and constantly moisturize the face to avoid the appearance of the peel again.
- Using honey and banana mixture, a mask that can be made with the aim of moisturizing the skin and providing it with the elements that nourish it and give it vitality and luster.
- Moisturizing the face with Vaseline or olive oil:
Vaseline treats the dryness of the face and the crust that appears on it as a result. It is also characterized by its ability to form a layer on the skin that is difficult to remove, which rids the face of the crust. Instead, olive oil can be used because it has properties that moisturize the face.
- Make a natural scrub consisting of water and sugar:
Wet the face with water and take a small amount of sugar to massage the face with it for three minutes at least, then wash the face with lukewarm water and then cold water, this method must be adhered for a month, the first week repeat it twice and for the three other weeks use it once a week.
- Using coffee with eggs:
In this method take one egg yolk with an appropriate amount of ground coffee, mix the ingredients until a soft dough is formed, and then add ¼ cup of lemon juice.
After that place the mixture on the face and leave it to dry, but it should not dry out completely. Then massage your face in a circular motion once clockwise and again counterclockwise until the dead skin of the face is removed.
Finally wash the face with lukewarm water.
Additional Tips To Avoid Facial Dead Skin
You can follow some instructions that will reduce the exposure of the face to peel, and the most important of these instructions are:
- Choosing a suitable lotion for your skin type, making sure to stay away from lotions that contain sodium lauryl sulfite, as this substance reduces moisture in the face.
- Drink plenty of fluids a day, such as water, boiled herbs and fresh juices, and stay away as much as possible from stimulants, especially tea and coffee, because they increase urine output, which affects the skin and makes it dry.
- Exfoliating the face daily in the morning, so that it is exfoliated superficially and not deeply, and one of the best methods used for this is a baby towel, as it is soft and does not irritate the skin.
Take a quantity of warm water in a bowl and use the baby towel to massage the face with the warm water in a circular motion in order to get rid of dead skin that causes dryness and peeling of the skin.