Cucumber is one of the very important vegetables for the health and safety of the body, because it contains many nutrients, such as fiber, vitamins, and minerals, that is why it is used in many ways to treat a huge number of skin problems like dark circles, dead skin cells, delaying the appearance of signs of aging. In this article, we will introduce to you several ways to make cucumber face masks.
How To Make A Cucumber Face Mask
Cucumber, Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera Gel Mask
Cucumber contains vitamin C, vitamin A, and silica which help soothe sunburn, moisturize the skin, reduce melanin production, build collagen, and soften the skin, while lemon works to naturally lighten the skin, exfoliate it, and prevent acne. When it comes to aloe vera gel, it works to calm the skin, increase blood circulation, and improve skin elasticity. It is recommended to add rose water to the mixture as well, since it is considered a natural astringent that works to moisturize and replenish skin and helps to balance its pH level.
- ½ a cucumbers.
- Juice of ½ a lemon.
- 1 Teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- 1 Teaspoon of rose water.
How to prepare:
- ِCut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Extract the juice from the cucumber pieces by placing them in a piece of fabric and pressing it hard.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, then put them in a spray bottle.
- Use it as a moisturizing spray at least 3 times a day.
Papaya And Cucumber Mask
This recipe will help you get a glowing skin, and it will slow its aging process.
- ¼ a papaya.
- ¼ a grain of cucumber.
How to prepare:
- Mash both papaya and cucumber and mix them well.
- Apply the mixture to the face and neck.
- Leave the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water.
Cucumber, Milk And Egg White Mask
This recipe will help your skin look younger and brighter.
- ½ Cup of chopped cucumber.
- 2 Teaspoons of powdered milk.
- Egg white.
- ½ Of chopped avocado.
How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients together to create a paste.
- Put the paste in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Apply the paste to the face and neck, then let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Wash the face and neck with warm water.
Other Fast Cucumber Masks
Cucumber And Avocado
Put a 100 grams of chopped avocado in a bowl, add half a tablespoon of rose water, and half a cup of warm milk, mix all the ingredients well, then wash the face with warm water, dry it gently, put the mixture as a mask on it, leave it for 15 min, then wash it with warm water.
– It helps to get rid of dead cells.
Cucumber Mask With Honey
Grate half a cucumber and put it in a bowl, add two teaspoons of honey, mix it well, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash the face with warm water, put the mask on it, leave it for half an hour, then rinse it with warm water.
– It contributes to nourishing the skin, and increasing its smoothness.
Cucumber Mask With Mint
Put a chopped cucumber in the mixer, then add a little water and half a cup of mint leaves, mix them well, wash the face with warm water, put the mixture on the face, leave it for ten minutes, then wash it well with warm water.
Cucumber Mask With Milk
Put half a cup of milk in a bowl, add grated cucumber and mix well, then put it on the skin for a third of an hour, then rinse it with warm water.
– it helps to moisturize the skin, and exfoliate it.
Cucumber Mask With Milk And Glycerin
Put 4 tablespoons of flour in a bowl, add grated cucumber, 1 tablespoon of glycerin, and 3 tablespoons of water, then mix them well, put them on the skin for half an hour, then wash them with warm water.
– It helps to remove skin impurities, and increase Its purity.
Cucumber Mask With Milk And Honey
Put a quarter cup of milk in a bowl, add 2 teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and a mashed ½ cucumber, then mix them well, massage the skin with it for 5 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
– it helps get rid of dead skin cells.
Other Topics: Get Rid Of Facial Hair And Prevent The Appearance Of It