Facial hair is a very troublesome thing, especially in the case it is thick and dark, so what is the best way to get rid of it?
While there are many products such as wax and blades, there are other alternatives that are much safer and easier, one of them is gelatin mask, read along to know how it works to remove facial hair.
The Benefits Of Gelatin For The Skin
Gelatin Mask To Cleanses The Skin:
Are you looking for a natural skin cleanser to get the job done effectively? Try gelatin powder! Mix it with other granular ingredients such as oats, chickpea flour or cornmeal to get a smooth and homogeneous mixture, and apply it to your skin for some amazing results.
Gelatin Mask For A Youthful Skin:
Gelatin consists mainly of collagen, a protein that combines the skin, bones, tissues and everything in the epidermis, for it to remain tight, and as we grow older the levels of collagen in the body diminish as part of the natural aging process, and therefore fine lines, wrinkles and skin sagging appear, but through eating foods that rich in gelatin or collagen, you can increase collagen production which helps delay premature aging, and thus your skin will look younger for a longer period.
Gelatin Mask To Prevents Stretch Marks From Appearing:
The gelatin consumption helps to enhance the elasticity and firmness of the skin, which helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy.
Gelatin Mask It treats cellulite:
You may have cellulite on more than one area of your body, such as thighs, buttocks, hips, or arms, due to low collagen production in these areas. This means that you need to consume foods that are rich in collagen to replenish and enhance collagen production in your body to keep your skin firm and elastic at the same time.
Gelatin Mask To Tighten The Skin
You can tighten the flabby skin from the outside using gelatin and water, as these two components constitute a gel-like substance that has great skin tightening properties.
Skin tightening also helps reduce the size of the large pores that secrete excess sebum which leads to the emergence of various skin problems, the most important of which are pimples and blackheads.
Gelatin Mask Makes The Skin Soft And Smooth:
You can make your skin soft and smooth by increasing your intake of foods that are rich in gelatin as well as applying gelatin masks to your face.
How To Make A Gelatin Mask To Remove Facial Hair
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened gelatin
- 3 tablespoons of whole milk
- Two drops of lemon juice
- One drop of an essential oil
Method of preparation and use:
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of whole milk with 1 tablespoon of unsweetened gelatin powder.
- Add two drops of lemon juice and one drop of lavender oil to the mixture.
- Place the resulting mixture inside the microwave for no more than 20 seconds.
- Leave the mixture aside to cool slightly to use on the face skin
- Apply the mixture to the skin while avoiding contact with sensitive areas such as the eyebrows and the eyes.
- After a few minutes, rub the face with the tips of the fingers to quickly remove the facial hair.
Skin Care After Removing Facial Hair
Here are some tips that will help you take care of your skin and protect it after hair removal:
- Pass a piece of ice on your face to calm it down after you’ve removed the hair.
- Apply creams containing hydrocortisone or aloe vera, and it is best to put them inside the refrigerator before using them.
- It is best not to apply any makeup on your skin after hair removal until the next day.
- Avoid peeling your skin after removing the hair because it will be very sensitive.