Long Hair Care Tips
Regular cutting of hair: Regular cutting of hair often leads to faster growth, and it is recommended to cut hair every 6-8 weeks to get rid of damaged ends in the hair.
Not washing hair daily: Washing hair with shampoo every day strips the scalp from natural oils, and for this it is advised to wash the hair two to three times a week. Also make sure to use shampoo directly on the scalp, while the conditioner is used on the ends of the hair.
Dry hair carefully: after showering, the hair is pressed to remove excess water from it, then gently use the towel, and a wide toothed comb to loosen the tangles and smooth the hair. It is preferable to let the hair dry on its own.
Eating healthy food: The daily diet affects the health of hair. To maintain health and shine of long hair, drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. These vitamins are available in manga, kale, spinach, sweet potato, avocado, and apple.
Avoid hairstyles that press it: some braids may be beautiful and give an elegant look to the hair, but it may cause damage to it, so to keep long hair healthy it is better to tie it down and not too tightly.
Recipes For Long Hair
Castor Oil To Take Care Of Long Hair
Castor oil contains a high percentage of ricinoleic acid, which is good for hair and human health, and important to maintain the pH balance in the scalp, which improves hair growth and increases blood flow. Castor oil is also rich in vitamins and minerals, and has antifungal and bacteriostatic properties, which is why it is used to treat dandruff.
- 4 Tablespoons of castor oil.
- 4 Tablespoons of safflower oil.
- 20 Drops of rosemary oil.
- 20 Drops of basil oil.
- 20 Drops of cedar oil.
How to prepare:
- In an empty sterile bottle, pour safflower oil, then add all oils except castor oil.
- Shake the bottle well, add the castor oil, and shake the bottle again.
- Massage the scalp and roots with the mixture gently before bed.
- Wash the hair with shampoo in the morning.
Sage To Take Care Of Long Hair
In this recipe a number of herbs and natural oils are combined to promote hair growth without side effects.
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh minced rosemary.
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh sage.
- 5 Drops of lavender essential oil.
- 2 Cups of water.
How to prepare:
- Boil water and then add fresh herbs.
- Leave the herbs in the water to cool.
- Place the mixture in a piece of fabric to filter, then add lavender oil.
- The mixture is placed in a spray bottle and used daily by spraying the hair once a day.