Wrinkles Under The Eyes
The wrinkles that appear under the eye area mean a lot to some people, as they may consider it a great effect that indicates the memories of their life, while others, especially women, may consider it a bad sign of aging.
The truth is that wrinkles under the eye’s area somehow steal something from a person’s natural beauty. For this reason, we find a lot of people searching for ways to hide them, and they spend a lot of money on creams and masks to limit their appearance.
In this article, we will talk about ways to get rid of this problem.
General Advice To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under The Eyes
There are many things that must be done to prevent or reduce the appearance of wrinkles under the eyes:
- Keep your skin hydrated permanently.
- Quit Smoking.
- Reduce direct exposure to sunlight, especially when it is at its peak strength. So try to wear a hat, sunglasses, and apply sunscreen to reduce exposure to it and protect the skin from its rays.
- Eat a healthy diet that is beneficial to the skin and rich in vitamins and nutrients.
- Reduce the consumption of high-fat foods and sugars.
- Massage the area under the eyes with rosemary oil, which will help nourishing it, and reducing the chances of wrinkles appearing around it. Note that the massage should be facing up to prevent new fine lines from appearing.
- Do some exercise to ensure that the necessary oxygen and nutrients get into the blood vessels in the area around the eyes, nourish them, and promote the growth of new healthy skin cells.
- Apply some natural home recipes.
- Resorting to medical treatments, such as laser, Dermal Fillers, Botox, MicroderMabrasions, and other medical treatments.
Natural Recipes To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Around The Eye
Wrinkles under the eyes can be treated with recipes from easy, safe, and inexpensive natural products.
Egg whites contain very large amounts of collagen and protein. Collagen controls skin elasticity, makes wrinkles under the eyes full, and helps tighten the skin and close open pores in it, which makes it shining and beautiful.
- Two egg whites.
How to prepare:
- Beat the egg whites until they become thin.
- Rub the egg whites on the face specifically in the area under the eyes, and rub upward.
- Leave it on the face for up to 15 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Dry the face with a soft towel.
Avocado contains a very abundant amount of anti-wrinkle ingredients, which help to fight the lines beneath the eye area. It also contains antioxidant properties that eliminate harmful free radicals, in addition to that it contains vitamin C and E, known for their anti-wrinkle properties, as well as monounsaturated fatty acids that moisturize and smooth the skin.
- An adequate amount of avocado.
How to prepare:
- Mash the avocado well until a fresh dough forms.
- Put the dough on the entire face and leave it on for up to 20 minutes.
- Wash the face with cold water thoroughly.
Coffee, Cocoa and Honey
Coffee is known to be an effective stimulant, but it also contains many important skin benefits. In addition, the coffee plant contains many antioxidant properties that eliminate radicals that cause a lot of damage to the skin; for this reason, coffee has the ability to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and even the skin’s non-uniform color, making it tight, bright and beautiful.
- A sufficient amount of ground soft coffee beans
- An adequate amount of cocoa, equal to the amount of ground coffee.
- A small amount of honey.
- Soft towel.
How to prepare:
- Mix all the above ingredients together well until a paste is formed.
- Put the dough on the entire face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face well and dry it with a soft towel.
Other Topics: Treating Facial Wrinkles With Remedies