Ways To Straighten Hair
There are some steps that must be followed to get straight, smooth and healthy hair.
- Clean the hair with a mild and gentle shampoo and conditioner, to enhance the moisture of the hair and protect it from dryness, and avoid applying shampoo that contains sulfur, because it causes damage to the hair.
- Avoid brushing the hair, as the hair should be combed with a wide-toothed comb to promote healthy and smooth hair.
Coconut Milk And Natural Lemon Juice
Lemon juice helps to promote healthy hair, while coconut milk is rich in vitamin C, which promotes the health of the scalp and hair, and when mixing these ingredients, we get an effective mixture in making the hair straight and smooth.The ingredients:
- A quarter cup of coconut milk.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix coconut milk with lemon juice well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Apply the mixture to the entire hair, starting from the roots to the ends, in the morning of the next day.
- Leave the mixture on the head for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair with cold water and shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe once a week.
Eggs With Olive Oil To Straighten The Hair
Eggs work to make the hair shiny and strong, and olive oil helps to moisturize it well, and by combining these two components, they help straighten the hair. In order to achieve that, follow the following steps:
- Beat two eggs, with four tablespoons of olive oil
- Apply this mixture to your scalp, then comb your hair using a wide toothed comb
- Put on a shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes
- Rinse your hair and wash it with a mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera To Straighten The Hair
Aloe vera extract contains many enzymes that promote healthy hair growth and make your hair silky.
Follow these steps when using aloe vera:
- Mix half a cup of aloe vera extract and warm olive oil
- It is recommended to apply 6 drops of rosemary oil
- Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp
- Cover your hair with a cap for one to two hours
- Rinse your hair with a suitable shampoo.
Milk And Honey To Straighten The Hair
To keep your hair straight, make a mixture of milk and honey, and apply it according to the following steps:
- Use one cup of whole milk with one tablespoon of honey and mix them well
- Apply the mixture to your hair, focusing on the scalp
- Wrap your hair with a plastic wrap
- leave it for an hour before washing it.
Celery contains nutrients that are of great benefit to the body, but many of us do not know its benefits in softening and straightening hair, and to obtain this benefit it is preferable to follow the following steps:
- Chop a few of celery leaves into small pieces
- Put the pieces in water and let them soak for a full day until you get the required essence.
- Put the resulting water in a sprayer.
- After spraying the celery extract on the scalp and hair, massage it well.
- Leave it on your hair for half an hour before washing it off with water and a mild shampoo.