The Benefits Of Aloe Vera For The Hair
- Repairing damage of the scalp: due to the enzymes it contains, which promotes the health of hair follicles and their growth.
- Encouraging hair follicles to grow: especially those that have gone into a state of hibernation.
- Reducing hair loss: and thus strengthening it, which helps in increasing its density.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties: Nourishes the hair and scalp and fights dandruff .
- Rich in protein: vitamins and minerals that nourish hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- Moisturize the hair: The nutrients in Aloe Vera ensure that the hair is moisturized and protected from drying out.
Ways To Use Aloe Vera For The Hair
Castor oil and aloe vera
You need 1 cup of aloe vera gel, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, and 2 teaspoons of fennel powder.
It is preferable to apply this recipe at night, and apply the mixture to the scalp and hair, then cover it with a special hat.
Leave the mixture on the hair overnight, and wash it off in the morning with cold water.
It is advised to repeat this mixture once or twice a week, as it promotes hair growth, increases its density, protects it from split ends, as well as promoting its length.
Honey and Aloe Vera
In order to apply this mixture, you need five teaspoons of aloe vera gel, three teaspoons of coconut oil and two tablespoons of honey.
After mixing the ingredients together, massage the scalp with the resulting mixture, and make sure to put some of it on the ends of the hair, then put on a shower cap and wait for 25 minutes, then wash your hair with cold water.
Coconut oil and honey are excellent conditioners for hair, as this combination reduces breakage.
Eggs and Aloe Vera
You need four tablespoons of aloe vera gel, three tablespoons of olive oil, and one egg yolk .
Mix the ingredients together in a bowl, then apply it to the scalp and hair, and cover it with a shower cap for a period of 20-25 minutes.
Wash your hair with cold water, and make sure not to use hot water, due to the presence of eggs in the mixture.
Egg yolks contain fats that nourish the hair, which is an addition to the benefits of this wonderful mixture.
Onions and Aloe Vera
One of the recipes of aloe vera for hair is to use onions with it, so you need a cup of onion juice and a tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
Massage your scalp with the mixture of these two ingredients and apply it all over your hair, and leave it on for one hour before washing it off.